Sunday, June 3, 2018

Graduation T-Shirts and Graduation Cap (Nursing Degree)

Hey there Crafters!

So the past couple of weeks have been full of graduations, three of which I attended. With those graduations came crafts. I mean, I love a good craft like the next crafter but MAN it was a lot going on. Not to mention that I am in the process of preparing for a move, so my house is full of boxes and looking bare. Okay, done griping, I promise!

Anywho, this post should have been two separate posts, but I'm combining them in hopes that I'll get the post done quicker. Also, as a "whoops sorry I haven't posted in two weeks" apology I plan on posting something every day this week, so it should be interesting! On to the crafty bits.

First up is the Graduation Cap I made for my cousin graduating from Nursing School. It came out so cute! 
To make it:
I bought a sheet of adhesive rhinestones and the nurse embellishments from Joann's. I also create a bow using my Bowdabra. I used 2.5" white satin, green satin, and a gold mesh ribbon. I sewed a couple of safety pins to the back of the bow, and then stuck it onto the cap that way. 
The letters are Cricut Gold Glitter Iron, which I used in my Cricut Expression 2 to cut the words. I believe they were cut at 2" using the Plantin School Book font cartridge.







Alright, next up are the graduation t-shirts I made for my nephew's high school graduation. I made a shirt for his mom, dad, and little sister.

I created these shirts, also using the Plantin School Book font card and Cricut Iron On Vinyl. What do you think? I think they turned out pretty awesome! I also did a little Recon to my Sister's Shirt by cutting and tying both sides.

There you have it! Graduation creations! Did you do any graduation crafts this season? If so, share in the comments below, I'd love you see what you did.

That's it for now, Crafters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment